Do Things with Passion!

On Friday, I traveled to Windsor to celebrate my future daughter in laws graduation from law.
As we sat through the proceeding, a number of prestigious professionals took to the podium to offer their words of wisdom. 
One of them spoke of passion; the driving force behind success and happiness.
 If we live what we love then we find great satisfaction in our pursuits. 
I listened and reflected on my life all the things that bring me joy; career, family, friends.
There is never a day when I do not find great joy in our work with the children and the relationships that we have forged over the last thirty years.
Even a simple beautiful bouquet of flowers leaves us feeling excited.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Youtube se video kaise download karte hai

Conformity or Change

Mobile me Website kaise banate hai | How Make website in Mobile